ionCube Decoder PHP v7.4 | Best Panel For Decode PHP Files
ionCube decoder files is a time consuming task, but it is possible with Decodez and we can deliver these files to you in decoded and open source.
Of course, every developer and company would like to have access to its source if it uses a script or program, and to apply it if it needs to make changes.
Well, don’t worry anymore.
$4.99 $2.9 per file
For the first time, Decodez.NET has provided you with a professional panel.
By sign up to the panel, you can easily order the ionCube decoder and download the file in the panel.
Working with the panel is very easy and if you have any questions, it is possible to send a ticket in the panel.
What is PHP ionCube Encoder 11 ?
Version 11.0 of the ionCube PHP Encoder is the industry standard solution to protect PHP scripts, making it quick, simple and easy to protect your PHP source code from observation, theft and change.
The ionCube Encoder compiles sourcecode to bytecode, can obfuscate and encrypt compiled code if desired, and has features to protect decryption keys in various ways, including a unique approach of algorithmic non-stored keys we call Dynamic Keys.
In addition, PHP licensing features built into the Pro and Cerberus editions allow PHP scripts to be licensed, restricting where PHP code can run and whether it has an expiry time.
The PHP Encoder is available for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and macOS, all editions feature command line Encoders for easy automation, and the Windows and macOS Encoders also include a GUI.
ionCube Encoded files can be used on the most widely used operating systems up to PHP 7.4. Support for other platforms is available on request.
With the ionCube Encoder, you can…
- Protect PHP scripts with compiled bytecode for best performance and protection.
- Use optional encryption keys that are not stored but generated only when needed (Dynamic Keys). Our unique feature gives greatly increased protection over alternatives that store a decryption key in the protected file or that do not offer encryption at all.
- Produce encoded PHP files to run on PHP 7.4 and earlier.
- Use PHP language features up to PHP 7.4.
- Encrypt non-PHP files such as XML and templates.
- Generate license files to restrict access to encoded files (Pro/Cerberus editions).
- Enable one way transformation (obfuscation) of variables and function, method and class names.
- Encode PHP shell scripts.
- Prevent file tampering through use of digital signatures.
- Prevent replacement of encoded files by others.
- Generate files to expire on a given date or after a time period (Pro/Cerberus editions).
- Restrict files to run on any combination of IP addresses and/or server names (Pro/Cerberus editions).
- Restrict files to run on specific MAC addresses (Cerberus edition).
- Add readable comments to encoded files for custom copyright, license details etc.
- Have custom messages and custom handling when files expire or aren’t permissioned to run.
- And more!
You only pay
$4.99 $2.9 per file !!